One of the most common things that blackjack players do is count the cards.
Card counting techniques have been around for a long time, and almost all good online blackjack players use them.
You can have a natural advantage over both the casino and other players if you use these tactics.
Card counting techniques for blackjack should be used with care, since gambling sites may ask you to leave if they think you are counting cards or if you make it clear that you are.
Here are the three most common ways to count cards when playing online blackjack at 747 Live Casino.
The most popular way to count cards in both real-life casinos and online casinos today is the Hi-Lo system.
Here are five easy steps you can follow to use the Hi-Lo card counting system:
- Figure out what each point is worth. Before you can count the cards, you have to give each one a number.
- Start from the beginning. Start with the number 0 on top of the deck. When the cards are shown, start adding and taking away based on how much each card is worth. If your first five cards were a 3, a 7, a king, an ace, and a 6, your score would be: 1 + 0 + 1 + 0 = 0.
- Divide the number by two to get half of it. After the first round is over and all the cards have been dealt, divide the number of cards left by the number of decks still in the shoe. When you move on to the next round, you’ll have the most exact count.
- Choose what to do. Now that you know your real number, you can think about how you want to play.
- Choose what to do. Whether or not you have a good hand will depend on how you bet on your real number. But you are the only one who can decide what to do.
Knockout The Knockout card counting system, also called the KO system, is similar to the Hi-Lo system and easy enough for even new players to understand.
The main difference between the KO and Hi-Lo systems is that the KO system is not fair. This means there are more low cards that add to the deck instead of taking away from it.
One of the best things about this method is how easy it is to figure out how many 10s are still in the shoe.
The Wrong One-Half
Even though it works, the Wong Halves method for counting cards is harder than other systems. People who have never done it before shouldn’t try it.
The Wong Halves online blackjack card counting method is hard to use because you have to keep track of three levels of value.
Many cards have a fractional number, which means that some are worth 0.5 and others are worth 1.
The easiest way to figure out how much to bet is to use the real number as a multiplier, like in the Hi-Lo method.
Why is it important to have a plan for blackjack?
You can get different hands when you play blackjack. The dealer can use any of the 13 high cards (1–11) in the deck.
You can make sets of cards with hard or soft values from 2 to 21 and 13 matching pairs.
There are so many different ways to make a hand that it’s easy to make a mistake.
In blackjack, you need to know that there is a right way to play each hand mixture. If you don’t play your hand right, the casino is more likely to win.
You have the best chance of winning at online blackjack if you fully understand the rules and have a game plan.